1 cup of Butter, softened
1 (3.4oz) package of Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
3/4 cup of Brown Sugar
1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 1/4 cups All Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
1/8 teaspoon of Cinnamon
2 cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, cream together the butter, pudding mix, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
3. Then, mix in the eggs and vanilla and continue to stir until the mixture is throughly combined and creamy.
4. After mixing, scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure everything is mixed well and then begin adding all of the remaining dry ingredients (Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, and Cinnamon).
5. Mix all of these ingredients until combined well, and then add the Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips.
6. Mix the chocolate chips until they are even distributed throughout the dough.
7. Using a spoon or small ice cream scoop, drop the cookie dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet, making sure to space the cookies at least 2-3 inches apart. (These cookies like to SPREAD!)
8. Bake in preheated oven for 10 -12 minutes, or until the edges are a very light golden brown.
9. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for approximately 5 minutes, and then move to a wire rack to cool completely.